1st result “SOLAR competences and curriculum” has following principle aims:
- To develop a methodology for identify developed competences for curriculum.
- To develop comprehensive and relevant SOLAR competence framework and identify the set of competences necessary for climate-smart agriculture based on implementation of IFES.
- To develop SOLAR curriculum which together comprise the course content, but which can also be used independently.
The methodology refers to desk and field research and guides the subsequent evidence collection activities by defining appropriate research methods and techniques for each target group. The methodology also provides guidelines on how to formulate learning outcomes in terms of what a learner knows, understands and is able to do upon the completion of learning process and how to link learning outcomes with learning material and assessment methods.
Case Studies on IFES and Open Education Resources on IFES
The Result “Case Studies on IFES and Open Education Resources on IFES” aims to identify case studies on IFES in partners’ countries but in EU as well and develop a didactical framework and learning materials organized into the modules. As a learning/training method personalized learning and online learning materials are used.
The result is sets up base on the SOLAR Competences and SOLAR curriculum (R1) and fulfils following aims:
- Methodology and didactical framework which describes used teaching methods, based on a consistent scientific approach, and educational style to present information to trainees.
- Case Studies of successful ways of implementation on IFES with the emphasis on climate-smart implementation in agriculture.
- Open educational resources organized into the modules and available in all languages of the partnership and English.
Personalized Learning Platform aims at developing, testing and implementing web portal and application for smart devices that will provide comprehensive and up-to-date approach to:
- web page of the project,
- learning materials,
- case studies, but legislative and conceptual documents, last results from R&D, statistic data and analysis and/or forums for sharing experiences, best practices etc.